My Marketing MSc (or “we”) is a social community platform that allows Members to create unique personal profiles online in order to find and communicate with old and new friends. The services offered by My Marketing MSc include any My Marketing MSc-branded URL (the “My Marketing MSc Website”), My Marketing MSc messaging services (including, without limitation, instant messaging, private messaging, and email services). My Marketing MSc Website is hosted in the United Kingdom.
My Marketing MSc reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time and from time to time, and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on My Marketing MSc Website. All material modifications will apply prospectively only. Your continued use of My Marketing MSc Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by and your acceptance of the Agreement as so modified. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and to abide by all Applicable Law, you must discontinue use of My Marketing MSc Website immediately. You may receive a copy of this Agreement by contacting us.
1. Eligibility. Use of My Marketing MSc Website and registration to be a Member for My Marketing MSc Website (“Membership”) is void where prohibited. By using My Marketing MSc Website, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of My Marketing MSc Website does not violate any Applicable Law. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age and you represent yourself as 18 or older, or if we believe you are over 18 and represent yourself as under 18.
2. Term. This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use My Marketing MSc Website or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by contacting us. My Marketing MSc may terminate your Membership at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Furthermore, My Marketing MSc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including, without limitation, private messages, emails and instant messages (collectively, “messages”)) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of My Marketing MSc Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. In addition, My Marketing MSc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reassign or rename your profile URL. My Marketing MSc expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of My Marketing MSc Website if My Marketing MSc determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement or pose a threat to My Marketing MSc, its employees, business partners, Users and/or the public. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including, without limitation, Sections 5-18.
3. Fees. There is currently no charge for any aspect of My Marketing MSc, but you acknowledge that My Marketing MSc reserves the right to charge for any portion of My Marketing MSc Website and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion. If My Marketing MSc terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
4. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify My Marketing MSc immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. Use by Members. My Marketing MSc Website are for the personal use of Members and may only be used for direct commercial purposes if they are specifically endorsed or authorized by My Marketing MSc. My Marketing MSc reserves the right to remove commercial content in its sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of My Marketing MSc Website, including, without limitation, collecting usernames, user id numbers, and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to My Marketing MSc Website, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles for money, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorized data collection or solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. My Marketing MSc reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of My Marketing MSc Website.
6. Proprietary Rights in Content on My Marketing MSc.
6.1 My Marketing MSc does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you transmit, submit, display or publish (“post”) on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website. After posting your Content on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your Content, subject to the limited license herein. By posting any Content on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website, you hereby grant to My Marketing MSc a limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website, including, without limitation, through My Marketing MSc Website to applications, widgets, websites or mobile, desktop or other services which are linked with your My Marketing MSc account (collectively, “Linked Services”), including, without limitation, distributing part or all of My Marketing MSc Website and any Content included therein, in any media formats and through any media channels, except that Content marked “private” will not be distributed by My Marketing MSc outside My Marketing MSc Website and Linked Services. This limited license does not grant My Marketing MSc the right to sell or otherwise distribute your Content outside of My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services. After you remove your Content from My Marketing MSc Website we will cease distribution as soon as practicable, and at such time when distribution ceases, the license will terminate. If after we have distributed your Content outside of My Marketing MSc Website, you change the Content’s privacy setting to “private,” we will cease distribution of such “private” Content outside of My Marketing MSc Website as soon as practicable after you make the change. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand and agree that once Content is distributed to a Linked Service or incorporated into other aspects of My Marketing MSc Website, My Marketing MSc is under no obligation to delete or ask other Users or a Linked Service to delete that Content, and therefore it may continue to appear and be used indefinitely.
6.2 The license you grant to My Marketing MSc is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to My Marketing MSc), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that My Marketing MSc is not required to pay you or anyone else deriving rights from you for the use on My Marketing MSc Website of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that My Marketing MSc is able to use its affiliates, subcontractors and other partners such as Internet content delivery networks and wireless carriers to provide My Marketing MSc Website), and worldwide (because the Internet and My Marketing MSc Website are global in reach).
6.3 You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Section 6, and (ii) the posting of your Content on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website and/or Linked Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any Content posted by you on or through My Marketing MSc Website and/or Linked Services.
6.4 My Marketing MSc Website contains Content of My Marketing MSc (“My Marketing MSc Content”). My Marketing MSc Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and My Marketing MSc owns and retains all rights in My Marketing MSc Content and My Marketing MSc Website. My Marketing MSc hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display My Marketing MSc Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing My Marketing MSc Website and using My Marketing MSc Website.
6.5 My Marketing MSc Website contain Contents of Users and other My Marketing MSc licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Content appearing on or through My Marketing MSc Website.
6.6 My Marketing MSc performs technical functions necessary to offer My Marketing MSc Website, including, but not limited to, the technical processing and transmission of email communications to perform the email service, and transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout My Marketing MSc Website. In addition, you agree and acknowledge that My Marketing MSc may send messages including, but not limited to, notifications, special offers, promotions, commercial advertisements, and marketing materials, in connection with My Marketing MSc Website. You can control what type of communications you receive from My Marketing MSc Website by logging into your account and choosing the appropriate notifications settings or by following the unsubscribe instructions contained at the bottom of commercial emails.
6.7 My Marketing MSc reserves the right to limit the storage capacity of Content that you post on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website.
7. Content Posted.
Please choose carefully the information that you post on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website and that you provide to other Users. Your My Marketing MSc profile may not include any form of Prohibited Content, as outlined in Section 8 below. Despite this prohibition, information, materials, products or services provided by other My Marketing MSc Members (for instance, in their profiles) or Linked Services may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate this Agreement, and My Marketing MSc assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of My Marketing MSc Website by any person or Linked Service, please click on the “Contact My Marketing MSc” or the “Report Abuse” link at the bottom of My Marketing MSc Website pages.
7.1 My Marketing MSc may reject, refuse to post or delete any Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, Content that in the sole judgment of My Marketing MSc violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. My Marketing MSc assumes no responsibility for monitoring My Marketing MSc Website for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time My Marketing MSc chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor My Marketing MSc Website, My Marketing MSc nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
7.2 You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on, through or in connection with any of My Marketing MSc Website, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users.
8. Content/Activity Prohibited. The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website. My Marketing MSc reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in My Marketing MSc’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, removing the offending Content from My Marketing MSc Website, terminating the Membership of such violators and/or reporting such Content or activities to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in the sole discretion of My Marketing MSc:
8.1 is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
8.2 harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
8.3 exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
8.4 contains excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
8.5 solicits or is designed to solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
8.6 publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
8.7 constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8.8 constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
8.9 involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
8.10 contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
8.11 furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
8.12 solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
8.13 involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from My Marketing MSc such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
8.14 includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
8.15 for band, comedy, filmmaker and other profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile; or
8.16 violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The following are examples of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on My Marketing MSc Website and through your use of My Marketing MSc Website. My Marketing MSc reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in My Marketing MSc’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, terminating your Membership and/or reporting such activity or Content to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
8.17 criminal or tortious activity, including, but not limited to, child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, defamation, stalking, spamming, spimming, sendingof viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
8.18 advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the unauthorized or impermissible use of My Marketing MSc Website. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, My Marketing MSc reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which My Marketing MSc deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages, status or mood updates, bulletins or other unauthorized commercial communications of any kind through My Marketing MSc Website, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to My Marketing MSc, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay My Marketing MSc $50 for each actual or intended recipient of such unsolicited message, status or mood update, bulletin or other unauthorized commercial communication you send through My Marketing MSc Website;
8.19 circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of My Marketing MSc Website;
8.20 activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
8.21 modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Content from My Marketing MSc Website other than your Content which you legally post on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website;
8.22 providing or using “tracking” or monitoring functionality in connection with My Marketing MSc Website, including, without limitation, to identify other Users’ views, actions or other activities on My Marketing MSc Website;
8.23 covering or obscuring the banner advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on your personal profile page, or any My Marketing MSc page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
8.24 any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to add friends or send comments, messages, status or mood updates, blogs or bulletins;
8.25 interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on My Marketing MSc Website or the networks or services connected to My Marketing MSc Website;
8.26 impersonating or attempting to impersonate My Marketing MSc or a My Marketing MSc employee, administrator or moderator, another Member, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses associated with or of any of the foregoing);
8.27 for band, comedy, filmmaker and other profiles containing a My Marketing MSc player, copying the code for your My Marketing MSc Player and embedding it (or directing others to embed it) anywhere other than in your band profile on My Marketing MSc;
8.28 using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
8.29 selling or otherwise transferring your profile, your email address or URL;
8.30 using or distributing any information obtained from My Marketing MSc Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
8.31 displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of My Marketing MSc Website on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, links to e-commerce sites not authorized by My Marketing MSc, posting status or mood updates, blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose as one of your top friends, or sending messages with a commercial purpose;
8.32 relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party;
8.33 using invalid or forged headers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through My Marketing MSc’s computer systems, or otherwise misrepresenting yourself or the source of any message or Content;
8.34 using any automated system, including, but not limited to, scripts or bots in order to harvest email addresses or other data from My Marketing MSc Website for the purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material;
8.35 engaging in, either directly or indirectly, or encouraging others to engage in, click-throughs generated through any manner that could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentivized, misleading, malicious, or otherwise fraudulent; or
8.36 using My Marketing MSc Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all Applicable Law.
9. Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. My Marketing MSc respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. It is My Marketing MSc’s policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the membership of repeat infringers.
If you believe your work has been copied and posted on or through My Marketing MSc Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send My Marketing MSc’s Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on My Marketing MSc Website (providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement); (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. My Marketing MSc’s Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent, My Marketing MSc, Inc., 8391 Beverly Blvd., #349, Los Angeles, CA 90048; Facsimile: (310) 388-0892; Phone: (310) 969-2887; Attn: Copyright Agent. My Marketing MSc’s Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can also be reached electronically at copyrightagent@My Marketing MSc.com. My Marketing MSc provides certain tools and technologies to help facilitate copyright owners’ control over their copyrighted works. In order to inquire about the availability of these tools and technologies, please contact My Marketing MSc’s Copyright Agent at the email address listed.
10. Third Party Linked Services. Linked Services created by third party developers may be available on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website. Linked Services include applications, websites, desktop, wireless, mobile and other services available from third parties which can be installed onto your My Marketing MSc profile or shared with other Users on My Marketing MSc Website or which may link to your My Marketing MSc account from outside of My Marketing MSc Website. Linked Services may use your My Marketing MSc profile information, friends and/or other profile content on the Linked Service and share activity events between My Marketing MSc and the Linked Service (depending on the features the Linked Service chooses to make available).
11. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other My Marketing MSc Users, third party developers or any other parties with whom you interact through My Marketing MSc Website and/or Linked Services. My Marketing MSc reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
13. Disclaimers. My Marketing MSc is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the User Content or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content posted through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services, by Users of My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services, and such User Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of My Marketing MSc. In addition, My Marketing MSc is not responsible for any damage, injury or loss caused by Users of My Marketing MSc Website or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services. Profiles and Linked Services created and posted by Members on, though or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website may contain links to other websites or services. My Marketing MSc is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites and services, and such websites and services are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by My Marketing MSc. Inclusion of any linked website or service on My Marketing MSc Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website or service by My Marketing MSc. When you access these third party sites and services, you do so at your own risk. My Marketing MSc takes no responsibility for third party advertisements or Linked Services that are posted on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by these third parties. My Marketing MSc is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services. My Marketing MSc assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. My Marketing MSc is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services or combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services. Under no circumstances shall My Marketing MSc be responsible for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting from use of My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services, attendance at a My Marketing MSc event, from any User Content posted on or through My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services, or from the conduct of any Users of My Marketing MSc Website, whether online or offline. My Marketing MSc Website and Linked Services are provided “AS-IS” and as available and My Marketing MSc expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. My Marketing MSc cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of My Marketing MSc Website or Linked Services.
14. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL My Marketing MSc BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF My Marketing MSc Website OR LINKED SERVICES, EVEN IF My Marketing MSc HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, My Marketing MSc’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO My Marketing MSc FOR My Marketing MSc Website DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
15. Export Controls. Software available in connection with My Marketing MSc Website (the “Software”) is further subject to United Kingdom export controls. No Software may be downloaded from My Marketing MSc Website or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
16. Disputes. The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the UK, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and My Marketing MSc agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the UK to resolve any dispute arising out of the Agreement or My Marketing MSc Website. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
17. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold My Marketing MSc, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of My Marketing MSc Website in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and/or any Content that you post on, through or in connection with My Marketing MSc Website.
18. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of My Marketing MSc Website or any of My Marketing MSc Website and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. Your agreement with My Marketing MSc will always include this Agreement at a minimum. Your access and use of certain My Marketing MSc Website will require you to accept additional terms and conditions applicable to such certain My Marketing MSc Website, in addition to this Agreement, and may require you to download Software or Content. The failure of My Marketing MSc to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. My Marketing MSc is a trademark of My Marketing MSc, Inc. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
To contact us regarding any questions about this Agreement, please use the Contact My Marketing MSc via My Marketing MSc contact page.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.